What’s Inside the 2019 Cadillac CTS V Interior?
The 2019 Cadillac CTS V interior reflects its renowned performance with features like alloy sport pedals, a sports steering wheel, and available RECARO® seating. Of course, the five-person cabin also offers all the luxuries and technologies drivers expect from a Cadillac. Explore the interior of the new Cadillac CTS V below!
Design & Comfort
The 2019 CTS V is Cadillac’s range-topping sedan, so drivers can expect nothing less than a luxurious drive. From leather appointments to memory settings, this super sedan doesn’t skimp on style and comfort. The following features are standard or optional for the new CTS V:
- Leather-wrapped sports steering wheel
- 20-way powered, heated, and ventilated front seats
- Memory Package
- Alloy sport pedals
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Leather seat trim
- Available Morello Carbon Fiber Trim Kit
- Available 16-way RECARO® performance seats
- Available tri-zone automatic climate control
The Cadillac CTS V interior is packed with technology features to keep you connected and informed as you cruise along. Here are a few of its best:
- 12.3-inch Diagonal Color Driver Information Center: This customizable display shows you warning messages and vehicle information as you drive.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability: With an active service plan, you can connect up to seven devices from up to 50 feet away.
- Cadillac User Experience® with Navigation: With this system, you can navigate through Marana with available real-time traffic alerts, access the 13-speaker sound system, and use Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™.
- Wireless Charging: The wireless charger uses induction technology to charge your electronic devices without the hassle of cables.
Test Drive the Cadillac CTS V at Royal Automotive Group
Experience the 2019 Cadillac CTS V interior from the driver’s seat at Royal Automotive Group in Tucson, proudly serving drivers from Oro Valley to Saddlebrooke! Contact us to schedule a test drive and we’ll put you behind the wheel of this famed super sedan. Don’t forget to ask about our new vehicle specials for opportunities to save on a new CTS V!
If you’re interested in interior features, you’ll find plenty to excite you in the Chevy Camaro cabin. If you’d like to learn more about the CTS performance, check out our guide to Cadillac AWD!