What Features are in the 2019 Kia Optima Interior?
Kia is known for packing tons of standard features into their affordable, reliable vehicles, and the 2019 Kia Optima is certainly no exception to the rule. So, for a starting price of $22,990 MSRP, what can you expect from the Kia Optima interior? Just for starters, you’ll receive the Kia UVO infotainment system, spacious, supportive seats, and the standard safety features you’ll need to enjoy them all. Take a closer look today, then find out how it handles the roads of Tucson, AZ.
Kia UVO Infotainment
For the new year, Kia has included the celebrated UVO infotainment system in every trim! You’ll enjoy all of the UVO essentials without a single additional charge. Features include:
- 8-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™
- Android Auto™
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Parking location reminders
- Hands-free calling/texting
- Pre-programmed voice commands
If you’re not familiar with the system, you’ll be glad to learn that UVO features allow for complete synchronization between your compatible smartphone and the on-board touchscreen in your Kia Optima. With UVO, there’s no better way to stay connected on the go!
When you upgrade to the EX trim or higher, you’ll also receive additional infotainment features like voice-command navigation, SiriusXM® Traffic, and HD Radio™.
Seating and Dimensions in the Kia Optima Interior
Whether you opt for the baseline LX or choose a more luxuriously-outfitted trim, you’ll find plenty to get excited about when you’re exploring the Kia Optima seats. Even on paper, its dimensions are impressive for the class:
- Passenger Volume – 120.7 cubic feet
- Trunk Volume – 15.9 cubic feet
- Front Leg Room – 45.5 inches
- Rear Leg Room – 35.6 inches
- Passenger Capacity – 5 seats
The base model receives an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with 2-way power lumbar support, giving it a major advantage over many comparably-priced competitors. In upper trims, this feature becomes even better with 12-way power-adjustable movements and 4-way power lumbar support. CleanTex™ cloth seats are standard, and quilted nappa leather is available.
Get More Out of Your Optima Interior with Driver Assistance
With the following advanced safety features, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy your entertainment features while you’re cruising down the roads of Saddlebrooke or Marana.
- Forward Collision Avoidance can apply the brakes automatically if you’re caught off guard by an obstacle in your path. It’s aided by the Driver Attention Warning, which calls you back to the road if it detects a loss of attention.
- Some of the most dangerous accidents are caused by unintentional lane changes. Many can be prevented with the Optima Lane Departure Warning, which monitors your position and sends out alerts, if necessary.
Take a Ride in the Kia Optima with the Royal Automotive Group
You’ll find even more to love once you’ve had the chance to see the 2019 Kia Optima interior in person. There are plenty of benefits to driving with Kia, but if you’re still doing research, why not compare the Kia Optima vs. Hyundai Sonata. If you’re ready to schedule a test drive, check out our new Kia inventory in Tucson, today! Just contact us to plan your visit.