Cadillac vehicles offer unparalleled quality, and when you choose a model with all-wheel drive, you can get even more enjoyment out of every drive! Whether you choose to buy new or used, the Royal Automotive Group makes it easy to get everything you desire in a model that truly satisfies you.
Which Cadillac Cars Have AWD?
Each of these Cadillac AWD cars offer superior handling, along with performance specifications that are sure to impress. Once you’ve had the chance to get behind the wheel, you’ll see how they can breathe new life into every curve. Here’s what you’ll find in our lineup:
- Cadillac ATS AWD
- In recent model years, you can access Cadillac ATS AWD on the Base, Luxury, or Premium trim levels.
- Cadillac CTS AWD
- Cadillac CTS AWD is likewise available on the Base, Luxury, and Premium CTS configurations. However, the high-end CTS V-Sport is not available with Cadillac AWD.
- Cadillac XTS AWD
- You’ll have to upgrade from the base trim to access a Cadillac XTS with all-wheel drive, but the technology is available in Luxury, Premium, and Platinum models. It even comes standard on the range-topping V-Sport Platinum.
- Cadillac CT6 AWD
- With the Luxury or Premium Cadillac CT6 trims, AWD is available as an optional upgrade. Opt for the Sport or the Platinum model, and it’s a standard inclusion.
You may have driven on the Tucson roads for decades. However, if you’ve never driven a Cadillac AWD sedan or coupe, you’re missing out on a whole world of adventure and excitement.
Which Cadillac SUVs Have AWD?
Cadillac SUVs and crossovers combine superior performance capabilities with space and utility features that will help you conquer any challenge. Available AWD models available today:
- Cadillac XT4 AWD
- Adapt to the road or conquer it with selectable driving modes for both AWD and FWD models. The XT4 allows you to switch into all-wheel drive with the press of a button. Available or standard across the entire XT4 lineup.
- Cadillac XT5 AWD
- Performance enthusiasts will fall in love with the XT5, which offers all-wheel drive and torque vectoring for a more invigorating drive. Each is available no matter which configuration you settle on.
Is There a Cadillac SUV with 4WD?
Every Cadillac Escalade offers optional driver-selectable four-wheel drive with a two-speed transfer case. With this addition, you’ll be able to switch easily between 2WD, 4WD HI, 4WD LOW, and Auto, all with the press of a button.
Cadillac 4WD can help you drive with even more confidence. This is especially true if you’re planning on breaking free from the beaten path, and taking your Cadillac off-road. Even if you’re not the type to venture off pavement, you might prefer the Cadillac Escalade 4WD if you often deal with rougher roads, inhospitable weather, or sandswept backroads that present a real challenge.
Choose Cadillac AWD to Revolutionize Every Drive
Are you ready to experience the thrills that only Cadillac AWD can deliver? Compare the Cadillac XT5 vs. Lincoln MKX to get an even better sense of what sets our models apart, and then look through our inventory to find the perfect AWD model for you.
With so many reasons to buy at Royal, there’s no better place to start an adventure you’ll never forget. Check out our vehicle upgrade program or explore our pre-owned special offers today.