Used SUV Reviews
For many Oro Valley area drivers, a used SUV is a perfect choice, because it offers versatility, generous cabin space, and rugged capability, at an affordable price. At your local Royal Automotive Group dealerships, you’ll find a terrific selection of used SUVs from a wide variety of automakers such as Buick, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Kia, Lexus, and more. Take a look at some used SUV reviews, then contact us to schedule a test drive of the pre-owned SUV that best suits your needs today!
Best Used SUVs
- 2015 Hyundai Tucson – Car and Driver says “Easy to drive in town, thanks to its small size and carlike handling, the diminutive Tucson sports a budget-friendly price to go along with its top-flight reliability.”
- 2011 Buick Enclave – The US News & World Report “Best Used Midsize SUVs Under 20K” states that “The 2011 Buick Enclave’s upscale interior, smooth ride, and stylish looks make it an affordable alternative to some luxury SUVs.”
- 2010-2014 Chevrolet Equinox – Listed in the Autotrader “8 Great Used SUVs for $15,000 or Less”, the Equinox is noted for being “a comfortable, handsome SUV that straddles the border between compact and midsize”. The review also praises standard features such as “a 7-inch touchscreen, a backup camera, heated front seats, and remote starting.”
- 2017 Kia Sorento – In their used Kia Sorento review, Edmunds.com says that “the 2017 Sorento brings a little something for everyone, and as such it merits consideration from a wide range of crossover SUV shoppers.”
- 2014-2015 Lexus RX – In their review of the “Most Reliable Used SUVs”, the experts at Car and Driver note that “Lexus has an excellent reputation for reliability, so it’s not surprising to see the RX350 come out on top in the midsize premium SUV category.”
What to Look for in a Used SUV
Taking the used SUV you’re interested in out for a test drive is the best way to find out if it suits your needs. Make sure that the interior electronics and controls are working as they should, and explore the seating and cargo capacities. Easy to fold 2nd and 3rd-row seats are a plus. If you’re planning on doing some off-roading in the Green Valley or Saddlebrooke area, you’ll want to look for a model that is equipped with 4-wheel drive.
Shop for a Used SUV at Royal Automotive Group
We invite you to visit one of our dealerships in Tucson to find a used SUV that is the best match with your lifestyle. Along with our huge used SUV inventory, we also carry a great selection of certified pre-owned SUVs. Our team is proud to offer used vehicles from a wide variety of makes, including MINI and Kia! By choosing a certified pre-owned vehicle you’ll enjoy special benefits, such as warranty coverage, at a low used car price. Check out our used vs. CPO comparison, find out what good mileage is for a used car, and make sure to browse our pre-owned vehicle specials to find our latest money saving offers. If you have any questions, please contact us, or stop by your local Royal Automotive Group dealership today!
More from Royal Automotive Group
Choosing to buy a used SUV is a great choice for Oro Valley area drivers. You get all of the capability, versatile cabin space, and safety you expect from an SUV at a low used car price. Here at Royal Automotive Group we carry a fine selection of used SUVs from a wide variety of automakers, all in…
For many Oro Valley area drivers, a used SUV is a perfect choice, because it offers versatility, generous cabin space, and rugged capability, at an affordable price. At your local Royal Automotive Group dealerships, you’ll find a terrific selection of used SUVs from a wide variety of automakers such as Buick, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Kia, Lexus, and more….
If you’re considering buying used, you may be wondering, “What’s the difference between used and Certified Pre-Owned?” Learn more about CPO vs.used before you choose your next car, SUV, van, or truck. Used Vehicles CPO Vehicles Used Cars Used cars have been previously owned and therefore have some age and mileage. Additionally, they don’t always…