Drivers can choose from a variety of stylish, performance-minded Lexus vehicles:
- TheSedan lineup includes the IS, ES, ES Hybrid, GS, GS Hybrid, GS F, LS, and LS Hybrid.
- The SUV lineup is made up of the NX, NX Hybrid, RX, RX Hybrid, GX, LX.
- The Coupe lineup includes the RC, RC F, LC, and the LC Hybrid.
The Lexus new vehicle warranty provides more comprehensive coverage than many competitors:
- 48-month/50,000-mile Basic Warranty
- 72-month/70,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 8-year/100,000-mile Hybrid Warranty
- 72-month/Unlimited Miles Corrosion Perforation Protection
Drivers can also choose to add additional warranty protection, including long-term coverage, GAP protection, and Lexus accessory warranty protection.
In addition to a long list of creature comforts, Lexus drivers have access to Lexus Enform proprietary technology they won’t find elsewhere:
- Mark Levinson Premium Audio: The available performance sound system, a worthy option on several Lexus models, delivers crystal clear audio from any source.
- Enform App Suite: The available apps allow drivers to connect to their favorite services directly from the vehicle’s infotainment system, where they can get information, make calls, or check messages manually or via voice recognition.
- Enform Remote: Drivers can use any connected smart technology, including their smartphone, smartwatch, or Alexa-enabled device to start the vehicle, adjust climate control, lock and unlock the doors, check the windows, and more.
- Service Connect: Drivers can remotely access information about the vehicle, including fuel level, mileage, vehicle health, and more. The service is available at no cost for the first 10 years of ownership.
- Remote Touchpad: The console-mounted touchpad allows drivers to access the vehicle’s infotainment system intuitively, without searching for the right button, or taking their eyes from the road.